WATERPROOFING PASSABLE COATING FOR GEOTRANS MEMBRANES
Geotrans paint is an acrylic waterproofing coating specially made to be used on Geotrans Membrane. So it is, a waterproofing system with a high mechanical strength, suitable for pedestrian traffic.
Geotrans paint, protects the geo textile coating with a higher strength to abrasion and increases the waterproofing.
Once it is applied it forms a high strength elastic waterproofing film, that performs efficiently to the requirements of the traffic.
High strength to the solar radiation (ant reflex mat nuances) and it is provided in green, red and white colours.
- To be applied on Geotrans membranes
- On asphalt waterproofing in situ application
- It protects the Geotrans Membrane coating making it fit for traffic
- Higher durability and strength because of its elastic characteristics
- Excellent adhesiveness to different kind of surfaces
- Excellent aesthetic ending
- Ant reflex mat nuances which increase the strength to the solar radiation.
- Compatible with asphalt products
- Easy application
- As it has watery base it can be diluted in water
- Plastic bucket of 4 kg R/B4/RIV4/RIR4)
- Plastic bucket of 20 kg (RIB2/RIV2/RIR2)
It is applied on a surface perfectly clean and dry, using paint roller or brush. To be applied on Geotrans membrane, first paint the overlaps between layers. Then, paint the complete surface (including overlaps), extending the paint in an uniform way.
For the second coat of paint, these steps will be repeated.
It is advisable, for the first coat of priming to use the product diluted in water and the following coats without diluting it, waiting always for the correct dry between coats.
Warning and Precautions
Application should not be made in rainy weather or when the relative humidity is above the 80% which will not allow the correct dry of the surface . Dilute only with water. Don’t use solvents. Allow to dry between each coat applied.
The minimum advisable efficiency is 0.5 kg/m2, depending on the use and surface absorption.