PASSABLE ACRYLIC GRAINED COATING FOR GEOTRANS MEMBRANES
Waterproofing acrylic grained coating to be used on passable Geotrans membrane, specially manufactured for high traffic. Ecologic coating with acrylic resins of last generation, pigments and mineral loads of high hardness and strength to the elements.
It bonds perfectly to the geo textile weave or other surfaces such as concrete, tiles, wood, etc., forming a layer of high thickness.
About Geotrans Membrane, it protects the geo textile with higher strength to the abrasion, also in severe conditions.
- Surfaces with high traffic.
- On Geotrans membranes
- On Asphalt waterproofing in situ.
- Protect the Geotrans membrane coating
- Higher strength to high traffic conditions
- Increase the strength to dynamic puncturing
- Increase the waterproofing useful life
- Excellent adhesiveness to different kind of surfaces
- Excellent aesthetic ending
- Compatible with asphalt products
- Plastic bucket 25 kg (RG25B/RG25V/RG25R)
The surface has to be clean and dry.
Extend the grained coating in an uniform way, using a flexible metallic trowel, as the one used to applied plaster, taking off the surpluses up to the limit on the grained mineral which contains the product.
Warnings and precautions
Don’t apply in rainy weather or when the relative humidity is above the 80% which will not allow the correct dry of the surface.
Don’t apply on surfaces with high temperature.
Dilute only with water. Don’t use solvents.
The dry depends on the temperature and the relative humidity. In normal conditions (25ºC and 50% humidity) the traffic could be after 48 hours.
The efficiency can vary between 2 kg/ m2 and 3 kg/ m2 approximately.